The Un-Cruise Adventures Difference. Unrushed. Uncrowded. Unbelievable.
Why us? Built on a reputation of quality and experience, our small ship cruise explorations—intended to inspire and satisfy your curious nature—are an unbeatable combination of activity and discovery, service and expertise, awe-inspiring encounters, and value. Guests rave about the Un-Cruise experience and how genuine our crew is, often commenting that it’s not like a cruise at all. Yet the biggest endorsement from our guests: they come back, and they refer us to their friends.
We engage experts and historians to interpret, narrate, or bring history to life. In Alaska, a National Park Ranger might join you on board, or a U.S. Forest Service wilderness ranger kayaks right up to the vessel and hops aboard to talk about natural history and their special bond with the land; and in Hawaii, a respected elder teaches you to make poi. Every rare encounter, unexpected “aha!” moment, and uncommon amenity and activity are unique to your destination, itinerary, and vessel—and they are all exceptional.
- Unique and flexible itineraries
- Off-the-beaten-path explorations
- Small-group, up-close discoveries
- Unspoiled natural wonders
- Insightful cultural encounters
- No waiting in long lines
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere
- Fresh, handcrafted, regional cuisine
- Exceptional, personalized service
- High crew-to-guest ratio
- Top-of-the-line equipment and amenities on board
- Unforgettable camaraderie on every adventure
- Licensed and certified onboard crew
- Trained onboard leaders and guides
- Decades of industry experience
- Follow “Leave No Trace” practices
- Positive impact in local communities
- Operate a responsible business
With fewer than 90 guests on our vessels, whether you’re traveling solo, with a companion, as a family, or with a group sharing a common interest—we provide an unimaginable way of uncovering hidden worlds and learning while having fun. Once you step on board, you’ll find the things that best define your experience are all included. There’s not much you’ll pay extra for, and there’s a cruise to fit most any budget.